Friday, March 18, 2011

Wedding Planning...my second career!

Too bad I wasn't working for Mahaffey during my wedding planning...it would have ROCKED!! It still did, in my opinion, so that's all that matters. :)

I have the incredible honor of being my sister Laura's Matron of Honor, and I've had so much fun being involved in all her planning. From dress shopping to venue hunting to photographer selecting to shower planning to designing save the dates, invitations, and other stationary...this time we've spent bonding, having fun, and just being silly with each other has been more rewarding than I ever could have imagined.

After Cary's sweet proposal!

We've gotten so close over the past few years, and I feel so blessed to call this beautiful woman my sister - just as I feel for our younger sis, Ashley. :) Family is truly the most precious gift from God, and I'm so grateful to finally understand the true meaning of that gift.

Her wedding is taking place at the absolutely stunning Heartwood Hall this June...and I'll be sure to post a few more blogs before and after the big day.

Check out her and Cary's FABULOUS wedding website:
http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/LauraGlankler&CaryCheston

Congratulations, sweet Sis!! I can't wait to stand beside you on your most special day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment