Friday, May 20, 2011

Summer Running Shoe Review

It's about that time! With the marathon over with and logging way more than the allotted 300 miles on my recent pair of Asics, it's time to invest in a new pair of running shoes.

Sometime this weekend or next week, I'll be heading to the fabulous Fleet Feet Sports here in Memphis, and I'll be sure to give you my latest recommendations. I LOVE how they let you try 'em before you buy 'em. There's no better way to find your shoe! Not to mention, the staff at Fleet Feet is so knowledgeable, and they all have the same passion for running as I do. I can't say enough about how happy going in there makes me! :)

Until then, check out this awesome article from Runner's World: the 2011 Summer Running Shoe Review! And remember...you can't pick your running shoes just based on the awesome colors.

I think I'd look good in these shoes...and they'd make me look fast! :)

1 comment:

  1. If only those shoes came in pink and orange....then I'd be all over them.

    ReplyDelete