Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Time to Cross Train Tuesday!

Four full days 'til the marathon!! Woop! Today and Thursday are my cross-training days, so I'm heading to spin class after work...providing I'm not swept away by yet another tornado outbreak.

Haha! This isn't me, obviously, but I thought it was an appropriate pic. :)

While I believe this marks the 20th day in a row (or something ridiculous like that) that we've been under a tornado watch, I have to say I'd much rather it be like this now than over the weekend. The forecast is calling for sunny skies and mid-70s for Nashvegas this Saturday. Praying it stays that way! :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't get hit with a tornado. A good girlfriend lives in STL, and her poor car get hit by the recent tornado! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

    ReplyDelete