Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy 2012!

I hope everyone had a fun, safe, and happy New Year! Although I was sick as a dog over the long weekend, we made the most of it having family in town, attending a great friend's wedding, and of course ringing in another year!

I've always been a "resolution" type person, or I guess goal-oriented would be a better way to put it. So I'm excited to have an excuse to be more accountable.

Being the type-A that I am, I categorized my 2011 resolutions as either personal or professional. It seemed to work (at least I checked off one of each), so doing it again...here's hoping!

Personal:
  • Run at least four half marathons. Thankfully I'm already registered for two!
  • Travel somewhere new (preferably on another continent!).
  • Stop gossiping.
  • Make more time for family and friends.
  • Be happy!
Professional:
  • Start arriving 10 minutes earlier to work. I'm ALWAYS running late, so this would be a huge accomplishment.
  • Follow through with all goals listed in 2012 marketing plan and have a measurable ROI for each.
  • Focus more on networking and business development, which will enable the company to close a new project because of that relationship.

Cheers to 2012! I have a feeling it's going to be an excellent year. :)

1 comment:

  1. These are great resolutions. I need to work on getting into work earlier too. Why is it so hard?

    ReplyDelete