I've always been a "resolution" type person, or I guess goal-oriented would be a better way to put it. So I'm excited to have an excuse to be more accountable.
Being the type-A that I am, I categorized my 2011 resolutions as either personal or professional. It seemed to work (at least I checked off one of each), so doing it again...here's hoping!
- Run at least four half marathons. Thankfully I'm already registered for two!
- Travel somewhere new (preferably on another continent!).
- Stop gossiping.
- Make more time for family and friends.
- Be happy!
- Start arriving 10 minutes earlier to work. I'm ALWAYS running late, so this would be a huge accomplishment.
- Follow through with all goals listed in 2012 marketing plan and have a measurable ROI for each.
- Focus more on networking and business development, which will enable the company to close a new project because of that relationship.
Cheers to 2012! I have a feeling it's going to be an excellent year. :)