Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Dear Baby Ava...

Hello my precious niece,

This is your Aunt Beth. So I hear you'll be gracing us with your presence a week earlier than we thought! I know you're just soooo excited to meet me and all, just as I am to meet you. Unfortunately (but obviously you're just as stubborn as your Momma, as I've told you countless times), I'm in Chicago this week on business. :(

How rude of you. ;) I'm only kidding!

You sure have given your Mommy a rough time these past few months, and I know she's BEYOND ready to have you out here with her and your Daddy. But...aren't you warm in there? I mean, I know there's not much room to do back flips, with your Mommy being as tiny as she is. But how comforting it must be to be so protected. :) Your parents and all of us out here are so excited to meet you. I only wish you could hold on just a couple more days...

If not (and it's not looking like things will go my way), all I have to say is thank goodness for Skype and FaceTime! Should you arrive before I get home, at least I'll still get to "meet" you.

Your Aunt B loves you SO much already!! See you soon, Ava Jane!




1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I hope Ava listens to you and either way, I hope Laura and Ava both have a safe, comfortable delivery.

    ReplyDelete